homestead - Re: [Homestead] Mountain lions Hatching Round 3

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Lynda <lurine AT com-pair.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Mountain lions Hatching Round 3
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 10:26:03 -0800 (PST)

'sounds like you would prefer to let them be, if you could, too. I wonder
what they do with the big cat after the kill? huh.........

--- On Thu, 1/1/09, Lynda <lurine AT com-pair.net> wrote:

> Mountain lions abound in CA. They aren't big on being seen, so you could
> live in an area your whole life and never see one. Hear them once in a
> blue, but never see them..............

........The gal that just had one killed lives in a canyon (prime mountain
lion area) and doesn't barn her sheep and goats at night which is kinda marks
her property as a coyote/mountain lion buffet. She's not a terribly logical
person. She has some guardian dogs