homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hatching Round 3

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hatching Round 3
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 06:19:22 -0800 (PST)

Is the "predator hunter" a state sanctioned job? I thought wild cats were
protected everywhere. I know that a farmer or shareholder must protect his
livestock / food supply. But, they are not often seen outside of cages. I
spent most of my youth in the woods and have seen almost everything that
could be seen, animal wise, that lived in the area where I was raised. I saw
very few cats. I would hate to shoot a wild cat .........................