homestead - Re: [Homestead] More on Gold

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More on Gold
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 08:53:52 -0500

bobf wrote:

I think we are all talking, as James says, at cross purposes with
you. You talk of maintaining wealth, we talk of maintaining life
and lifestyle.

******* Bev; I have to pay for that life and lifestyle, just as you
did. You were younger and healthier when you made your move. Would
you be as quick to move today , in this economic environment, without
knowing you could finacially handle evrything up front? Mayber I
would if I were alone. I could just build a little lean-to, plant a
big garden; and go into town with a few bucks every so often when I
needed companionship. But, that is not my life.

I would move quicker today, because I would know that time's a wastin' as they say. I would be out of the city so fast it would make your head spin.

"The world is my country, all mankind are my
brethren, and to do good is my religion."
Thomas Paine (1737 - 1809)