homestead - Re: [Homestead] Semantics

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Semantics
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 06:26:47 -0800 (PST)

Then it is 'semantics', because an "investment" (and you called it your most
valuable investment) should reflect either capital appreciation or de-fact
dividends (which could be defined many ways, such as rent, cash crops, etc.).
If it doesn't do that in a way that will beat a benchmark , after inflation,
then you have a negative return, not a 'valuable investment'

But,. you are happy. So, Call it pumpkin pie, if you please. being happy
and trying to be content is what is important.............