homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sky-is-falling forecasts

  • From: "Wendy" <crazygardens AT verizon.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sky-is-falling forecasts
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 20:31:19 -0500

Good to hear that, Bob. I thought the poteen got you and your head got stuck somewhere where the sun didn't shine. Glad to hear that wasn't the case.

Wendy

Wendy; I should have put one of those emoticons to show I was being sarcastic about the threat of war with the economy going down. Though I believe the politicians will use war to divert away from the economy, I certainly do 'not' embrace it as a good idea..............