homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sky-is-falling forecasts

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sky-is-falling forecasts
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 13:44:11 -0500

Alaska to the Russians? I think not. The Fed would give away the South
sooner than Alaska...Palin might night be able to see Russia from her
house, but many Alaskans do still feel the breath of Mother on their
necks, and with so much oil and natural resources at stake, I'm actually
surprised that we don't guard it better.

A lot of pundits have postulated this civil war thing, which is why some
people are back in survival mode. I feel like I am just putting
along....I ask myself, if war broke out tomorrow (civil or invasion or
other) what would I do differently today? Much of my answer is
personal<g>, but as to preparedness and homesteading, there isn't much I
could do that I am not already doing or planning to do.

Bev

Gene GeRue wrote:
If one wishes to be in the game of predicting how bad things will become, one must get seriously negative. This is a quote from an article in the WSJ about a highly regarded Russian academic:

"Mr. Panarin posits, in brief, that mass immigration, economic decline, and moral degradation will trigger a civil war next fall and
the collapse of the dollar. Around the end of June 2010, or early July, he says, the U.S. will break into six pieces -- with Alaska reverting to Russian control."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123051100709638419.html _______________________________________________ Homestead list and
View the archives at: https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/homestead