homestead - Re: [Homestead] Building codes

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, Homestead <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Building codes
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 14:28:11 -0700

When I do a Reply to anyone else, only Homestead shows in the To line. When I reply to one of your posts, usually both your e-addy and Homestead appear in that line. Right now, only your addy shows, so I will now add Homestead, only hoping that someone can figure out the fix that apparently you cannot.

Surely it is annoying to you to get double posts.