homestead - Re: [Homestead] Building codes

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: roxann <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Building codes
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:05:27 -0800 (PST)

I'm having problems picturing all of this; but, it sounds like water is
excellent on your property. I guess your water is crystal clear like in
Gene's area of Missouri. That is one thing i will hand the Ozarks, they have
spectacular, live fresh water. I learned to fly fish on the White River when
Mountain Home was still a tiny town of which no one but fisherman had heard,
I still remember being shocked at the clarity of that water. I love the
fresh water iin those parts, though, like you, I still might use a filter or
a drop of bleach before drinking 'any' open water.

p.s. Do you hasve any kind of well? Is there any need? Are drilled wells
not used a lot in your area?