homestead - Re: [Homestead] Building codes

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: roxann <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Building codes
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 07:32:42 -0800 (PST)

Roxann, I would think it would be hard to get a mortgage without , first,
fire insurance. This might be one of thiose "chicken or egg type quesions".
Do you have a coplue of big fire extinguishers? Where I grew up, everyone
kept a 'fire break' cut down around their property. I don't know if you do
that in the ozarks..........