homestead - Re: [Homestead] deer hunting

  • From: sjc <indexer AT fairpoint.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] deer hunting
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 19:02:00 -0500

Lisa K.V. Perry

Bet I've been in that store, if it's been in business for a number of years.
My husband used to work at Rooster Bros. when we lived in Blue Hill in...
in... after youngest son was born... in 1995/96.

Huh, too bad we didn't know we were almost neighbors....

Rooster Brothers is a fun store but I never buy anything in there. That's where I managed to incur the wrath of Martha Stewart, without meaning to, of course, but......fun/funny anyway, in retrospect.

Stove part came from Evergreen, on Route 3 just beyond China Hill, across from Pat's Pizza. Really nice guys in there, know stoves and don't insist you need a new one every 10 years; this a part for a 34-year old Jotul.

SJ