homestead - Re: [Homestead] deer hunting

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] deer hunting
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 15:22:52 -0800 (PST)

Susan, I don't know how your fire started and am not asking that, but; with
people like in the community where you lived for so long (the Amish and such)
that don't use modern electricity and so forth, do they have a much higher
incidence of house fires becuase of the incresed use of open flames, or would
they have 'less' incidence because they are so much more careful with open
flames?