homestead - Re: [Homestead] deer hunting

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] deer hunting
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 14:38:33 -0800 (PST)

Everything you wrote is correct susan; it has 5, 10, 15 on the wheel; and
certainly looks plenty big and tall enough for 4 quart size jars. No manual
that I see, but has cardboard on undersize of lid that says "8 or 16 quart"
and gives instructions for each. Mine says "16" so must be 16 quart. I also
has a thin piece of round metal with holes in it for the wire basket to sit
rather than dirwectly touching the bottom of the cooker.

Thanks susan