homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homesteading as an Economic Basis

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homesteading as an Economic Basis
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 16:04:51 -0500

Bob; sorry, but I can't rouse myself to care. Commodity farmers are part of 'the system'. They gambled with their livelihood, and they are losing. Their loss is my gain....local food should start looking really good. Commodity farmers get a bailout every year...it's the only thing that keeps them in business (and why I can't compete...no bailout for me).

Lynn Wigglesworth

----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>