homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homesteading as an Economic Basis

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: roxann <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homesteading as an Economic Basis
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 05:48:41 -0800 (PST)

Roxann, are there not herbal remedies for anxiety type maladies? Diazepam
is dirt cheap, if it works for you, but it isn't something to take on a
regular basis. I don't know enough about homeopathic stuff. I was in my
GP's office yesterday (flu shot) and she had an article about eating 'clay'
for good health posted on the patient's bulletin board. I know that you and
sage are real knowledgeable about plants and their uses....