homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homesteading as an Economic Basis

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homesteading as an Economic Basis
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 09:50:24 EST

> >There are things that could happen that
> could hasten that timetable, but I don't want to think about
> that...right now..if I can make it through the coming year, I think we
> can survive anything.

We've been chided by our (very welcome) newcomers for being such doomers. We
who know each other a bit know it's not that simple.

But your 'coming year' observation, Bev. This year (and maybe the next
three) we are all in the crucible and much of the dross will be burned away,
we
are all on the anvil and much of our imperfections will be hammered out.

Bring it on!

James