homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homesteading as an Economic Basis

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homesteading as an Economic Basis
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 08:52:25 -0800 (PST)

My former neighbor in FL could barely get out of bed starting about October
each year until I think about March.  I know she finally went to a doc last
year, and from what I hear from her roommate, who I correspond with
frequently, she hasn't had a problem with that this year.  Have no idea what
the actual help was.

I did have to drive her to the doc last fall for some kind of testing.  They
found out she has some kind of problem with wheat? absorbtion?  Something
along those lines and she had to make big changes to her diet.

I do not know if that was part of the reason she is doing better this year.

OK, next though what are they doing to the wheat....