homestead - Re: [Homestead] Thought this list would appreciate this!

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: cayadopi AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Thought this list would appreciate this!
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 06:38:30 -0800 (PST)

You write fast and well. I didn't notice a single grammatical mistake. My
skill set is not so keen. I didn't mean to imply Rand was rong, just that we
are headed in the wrong dirwection as might have been scenario in AS as
predictor. I believe you make too credit for Mr. Greenspan. T.S. Eliot
(East Coker) wrote:

"Do not let me hear
Of the wisdom of old men, but rather of their folly,
Their fear of fear and frenzy, their fear of possession,
Of belonging to another, or to others, or to God."

I believe Greenspan became more foolish in his old age rather than more wise;
which, in my opinion, happens more often than we care to admit. Those of us
who are fortunate will all grow old, but some of us will entertain folly more
than wisdom , as we age. Just as some old men always have...............