homestead - Re: [Homestead] Anti-Doctor

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <vdjor AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Anti-Doctor
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 16:14:33 -0500

A doctor who shushes is one to avoid. If you are going to go to a doctor at all the first thing to do is to find one who first listens to what you have to say. That way you can balance the doctors knowledge with your own and together decide what >works best.

I avoid all doctors. These are my mother's doctors. She thinks they are God, and believes that we peons know nothing about health. I learned to butt out.

Lynn Wigglesworth