homestead - [Homestead] Tell me again why Republicans are good for people

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Tell me again why Republicans are good for people
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 22:37:02 -0600

The only place in the US where Republicans are still running the show
is the South.

However, it's not a healthy place to live (speaking statistics only here):
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28036471/

And what do Republicans fear more than most other things? This just in
from the Wall Street Journal:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122826686559774533.html?mod=djemEditorialPage

Marie, in central Illinois where a winter storm is doing its thing (no
freezing rain though, so we're fine)