homestead - Re: [Homestead] Our digital trail - "Orwellian future"

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Our digital trail - "Orwellian future"
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 14:44:20 -0500

I know. If I could change anything about this list, that would be what I would change.

Steve Oliphant wrote:
On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 11:30 AM, Lynn Wigglesworth
<lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com> wrote:

My point was that some people are so afraid that 'they' are collecting
information and can "get" them, that they won't even spell out Patriot Act
in an email, let alone fight against it (I don't mean to pick on you, Bob,
but you are the most obvious). Once we lose freedom of speech, whether
through laws or fear of government reprisal, they've got us where they want
us..

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=bobford79+patriot+act

Everything everyone writes here gets archived and is findable online.

Not sure how this adds or subtracts from the discussion . . .