homestead - Re: [Homestead] Our digital trail - "Orwellian future"

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Our digital trail - "Orwellian future"
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 11:02:15 -0800 (PST)

Thank's Steve. Well, it was nice talking to you guys for the past 13 years.
See ya :-) bobf

p.s. seriously though, 'sometimes I wonder if I should do what bev has done
before and change email id every few months. I could use the new email id
as my new name. maybe I'll write that down as part of my new code of the
west ......