homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bev - SP in GA

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bev - SP in GA
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 14:24:03 -0800 (PST)

Thanks . I was just going by what the article said about Clinton and Gore
already having been there to campaign for the dem, and how SP had drawn
thousands to maybe 60 people for Romney.

I'm glad of what you say, though in reality the dems already have the 60
they need for a filibuster proof on most imporartant votes -- the two
Senators from ME will stand with the Dems on a lot of cloture votes. The
next 2 years anyway, will be full throttle Democrat power. They will have
majorities that no Republican has had in our lifetime