homestead - Re: [Homestead] Our digital trail - "Orwellian future"

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Our digital trail - "Orwellian future"
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 12:01:39 -0800 (PST)

And for what? Tons of pot move across the border here, regularly. They
don't even pretend to try to get it all. Pot is cheap because there is so
much. I've read it is cheap , I have no idea what it cost, to be honest.

Why aren't there choppers flying all over the bordwer instead of within the
states. It is all about controlling the people. The drug war is stupid and
already lost...............