homestead - Re: [Homestead] Dairy goat lactation period

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Dairy goat lactation period
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 09:38:29 -0500

I have often had people quip, "I couldn't have animals, it would limit my
freedom to travel."

To which I respond, "I couldn't travel, it would limit my freedom to have
animals."

Me too. People often say that they don't have any animals because it would 'tie them down'. I couldn't live without lots of animals around. Except the occasional meeting or workshop, there's no place I rather be than here. I wouldn't know where to go on vacation.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA