homestead - Re: [Homestead] SE PA going to identifiablenon-cashsmartcardsfortransporta...

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] SE PA going to identifiablenon-cashsmartcardsfortransporta...
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 15:08:27 -0500

I've had them offered to me for free. Of course, as my luck would have
it, I had no fencing at the time.

Jeanne Driese wrote:
There are still a couple of dairy farms around here and if they have
bulls, they do not produce milk, so are of no use to the dairy
operation so we can buy them for about the same. Jeanne tnhillwoman North East TN zone 6 ----- Original Message ----- From: bob ford To:
homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 2:18 PM Subject: Re: [Homestead] SE PA going to
identifiablenon-cashsmartcardsfortransporta...

I have a hard time imagining calfs being sold for 10 bucks each. You
can't buy two packs of smokes for ten bucks. Maybe I will raise one
cow.........bobford

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda