homestead - Re: [Homestead] Vegetarian diet was Fennel

  • From: <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Vegetarian diet was Fennel
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 13:37:53 -0600

I've heard that long time vegetarians who decide to start eating meat again have to start taking enzymes beforehand to be able to digest meat again. I had a friend that ate some hamburger after a couple of years of eating no meat and had terrible gastrointestinal distress. I think certain enzymes digest meat, and others digest plant, so what Lynda is saying probably has to do with this.

On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 11:12:52 -0800