homestead - Re: [Homestead] Vegetarian diet was Fennel

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Vegetarian diet was Fennel
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 15:35:28 -0500

I would probably agree with this, except that in my case, I have ALWAYS been
this way.?? Being the oldest of 15, we didn't have a lot of meat growing up,
and lots of veggies.?? Oatmeal, for instance would, and still does, make me
physically ill... dramatically?? Broccoli used to, but apparantly, I have
developed a tolerance.?? When I was a kid, even the smell of it cooking would
send me screaming for the door of the house.

I think we eat far too much junk.?? I don't eat much pre-processed food, but
I do eat much more meat than conventional wisdom would recommend

My kids, on the other hand, eat lots of vegetable matter.?? They actually
LIKE oatmeal.??

Guess they get that from their mother...

Ray