homestead - Re: [Homestead] SE PA going to identifiable non-cash smart cardsfortransporta...

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] SE PA going to identifiable non-cash smart cardsfortransporta...
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 09:31:04 -0800 (PST)

I had to look up "ceilidh" and "mirkwood". I'm half Irish ancestry , but
never got into the old country stuff; and I barely remeber reading Tolkien.
You have a good memory, I do not <g>. Well, I'm glad the NAIS thing doesn't
affect you, for now. But, you know, as well as I do, that the nosey ,
busy-body gov't types are eventually going to have an excuse to look at
everyone's everything.......bobford