homestead - Re: [Homestead] Snow peas and other stuff

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Snow peas and other stuff
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 20:48:52 -0500

Thanks for telling me how much because I would have never guessed I needed that much. If I take that much, how long do you think it would be before I could tell a difference?

Jeanne Driese wrote:
Bev, Last year I attended a class about herbs and the woman who was
teaching it had written her masters theses on Turmeric. She told me
that I needed to take at least 2 teaspoons per day to gain benefits.
For me it works very well as for over 10 years I have been
"drinking" my breakfast.

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda