homestead - Re: [Homestead] Snow peas and other stuff

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: roxann <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Snow peas and other stuff
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 22:44:49 -0500

roxann wrote:
There are staph infections going around that look a lot like spider bites in my neck of the woods. The only difference is that it never goes to the blackened necrotized stuff, just a puss filled angry red round around the edges spot that spreads or goes deeper. I've used raw (unpasturized) honey on spider bites once they come to a head, before the blackening starts if I find out about it soon enough, and it worked extremely well, overnight even. it would work for the staph
too, probably. and i used a clay pack moistened with my all-purpose anti-everything tincture to pull it to a head.

You can't post your miracle cure without also posting the recipe! (Please?)

Mine has a blackened 'head'. I pulled it off on the first day, hoping
it would drain, but it blackened again...no draining yet. The 'head' is
small though, about like the o in this email.

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda