homestead - Re: [Homestead] Glycerin Packs, was

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Glycerin Packs, was
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 23:33:04 -0800

Any pharmacy usually has it. It usually comes in two sizes. One about the size of a spice bottle and one about half way between that and a hydrogen peroxide bottle.

Doesn't take much. Bottles have lasted me for years.

How much glycerin do you buy at a time, and from where?
I worked with glycerin on a daily basis at my old job. Too bad I did
not know about this then. We bought it in 5 gallon buckets.