homestead - Re: [Homestead] Snow peas and other stuff

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Snow peas and other stuff
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 17:13:16 -0500

I have both OA and RA, the RA being the worst at this point in my life.
The OA has made spurs on my cervical spine and I've had my hips lock
up requiring trips to the ER. If I gain weight, I start having knee and
ankle problems, too....all from OA, but generally, I have more RA
problems than OA. I have stocked up on turmeric and try to use it
whenever I can, sprinkle it on rice and whatnot, but I have no idea of
how much I am supposed to take and I need new ways to use it. Every
time I go to the store, I buy 2 or 3 bottles of the stuff. I try to
stock things like that-things I can't get from the farm, and I know it
is an anti-inflammatory for both types of arthritis.

Bev

Jeanne Driese wrote:
Bev, What kind of arthritis do you have? Turmeric is what I have
been using for my osteo. I works great and has no side effects and
is not expensive to keep on hand. Jeanne tnhillwoman North East TN
zone 6 ----- Original Message ----- From: EarthNSky To:
homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 3:44 PM

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda