homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sweet Potato harvest

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sweet Potato harvest
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 20:55:53 -0600

April 15 is the official date (and that's the date that the best
beddling plant business opens its doors), but the true date is
whenever the most fruit trees are in bloom.
We've had several years with little or no fruit in the last 10.

Marie

PS: The last few years, the bedding plant business has had the
opportunity to sell tomato and pepper plants to the same people 2 or 3
times