homestead - [Homestead] speaking of pleasure in the small things...

  • From: "roxann" <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] speaking of pleasure in the small things...
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 02:59:27 +0000

The moonlight on the hills was sooooo beautiful on my ride home from work
tonight. Made my soul sing and all the troubles of the world seemed so far
away. Even when I had to stop and add oil to my poor old car, the moonlight
was bright enough that I didn't need a flashlight and I still had a smile in
my heart when I got back on the road. For the life of me, I cannot understand
why these moments are not occurring for my husband, who is so miserable out
here.

Roxann, NW AR
http://blog.ancientearthwisdom.com (Ozark Musings from the homestead)
Nature probably holds a special place in our hearts for most of us on this
list. I always feel uplifted and refreshed after being outside - even after
mowing part of a hill with a push mower today. I am going to sleep really
well tonight.

Lisa