homestead - Re: [Homestead] Wild water

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: eureka AT hctc.net, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Wild water
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 18:43:19 -0800 (PST)

No, sage it wasn't me,unless I posted something from the AZ Republic and
forgot. I had to look up the plant on wikipedia - jimsonweed?

The kids out here smoke cigarettes very young. And, huffing paint and glue
happens too much in some of the barrios. When I looked in Wikipedia, it said
that Faulkner had used it in The Sound And The Fury as a calming agent for
mental patients ......bobford

p.s.By the way, if you want to point out a good, safe recreational drug for
someone who has never tried drugs ....oh well .... :-) ...bobford