homestead - Re: [Homestead] Wild water

  • From: Roy Morgan <k1lky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Wild water
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 23:03:32 -0500

On Nov 6, 2008, at 11:22 AM, <eureka AT hctc.net> wrote:

I would've like to have met the people involved in making
the well. Don't you know someone with good diviner's
ability figured that placement out. ... This is a skill I'd
love to learn.

Sage,

Maybe divining is not a skill you learn, but rather one that you uncover and practice. Same as what you meant maybe. I have a sense that divining is something you either can do (most of us maybe) or can't do (those few with a truly unbelieving attitude included.)

There is a book written a long time ago that tells a lot about it. "divining for everyone" or some such innocent title. The author takes the position that most folks can do it.

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky AT earthlink.net
529 Cobb St.