homestead - Re: [Homestead] Wild water

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Wild water
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 09:50:48 -0500

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 9:28 AM, VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com> wrote:

> > I tried it with 4 of my kids, it worked with 3 of them.
> > Rob
>
> The three that it worked on, maybe they had just been to the bathroom???
> Van Dell

This has been an interesting and peaceful thread I've enjoyed reading and
have learned something from, even smiled. Thanks.

In our county there are springs all over, and some folks also have well
water. We have both on our property. Formers owners put in a well when the
spring ran low a few years before they sold to us in '00. The spring has
since come back and is our back-up water supply (when we lose power).

Lisa
sw VA