homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hippies

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hippies
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 20:20:10 -0800

Now, Ray, there ya go stereotyping. Most of No.Cal is Repubs, especially the further you get from the coast <g> However, you don't have to stop and talk to anyone to go wander in a grove of redwood trees and commune with nature. I mean, I went and visited the Black Hills and other such places and just stayed away from those uptight conservatives <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <rayzentz AT aim.com>

It's back to a North Dakota thing. No trees..., especially redwoods. <g> And I have absolutely no desire to go to california. To many freaking liberals. Hmmm, kind of like on this list, except I can just shut you all off when I am tired of you.?<vbg>