homestead - Re: [Homestead] Home brew book

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Home brew book
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 13:39:48 -0800 (PST)

taste buds do depreciate. I never was much of a beer drinker. I probably
tried a couple of micro-brewery brands when they were still an infant
business.

To me , beer was beer, and the taste was never very good. Because of
conflicts with medications, and other health stuff, I haven't had alcohol in
a long time.

When I was younger, I generally drank bourbon, 'couldn't stand canadian
whiskey; but occasionally good scotch or irish whiskey, I enjoyd.

I should have tried drugs when I was young, like everyone else. The doctor
would have made me give up that too. Heck, I don't even drink coffee
anymore.

And, I'm not supposed to eat fatty pork. I do cheat on the fatty pork issue.
The rest I foloow docs orders.

I'm glad you find pleasure in beer, I have yet to find much pleasure in diet
caffeine-free cola. The best brand is "Dr.Pepper" ...bobford