homestead - Re: [Homestead] voter fraud

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] voter fraud
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 22:45:29 -0800

Well, h*ll, we'll just send Cheney out and he'll get em all. <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com>

The modern military is overly techno-crap dependent. There is no place in
the world where the entire crushing weight of our military has succeeded in
uprooting an armed populace, and that in countries where a rife and 200 rounds
costs a fortune of a lifetime, like buying a house here or more.

In this country the populace, overall, is far, far better armed than the
Pakistanis, Iraqis, or Afghanastanis. And yet our military has been only
marginally successful against them.

If the armed American populace turned its sights on the military, it would be
no contest in a very great hurry.

Additionally, you would have very few in the military who would turn their
guns on their own people. There is a very revered former state policeman in
Wise Co. Va who during one of the coal strikes was ordered, along with the rest
of the state police assigned to the task, to hold a bridge against the strikers
and if they attempted to cross, he was to use deadly force. He laid down
his gun and said he would in no way point a gun at his own people. The state
police reassigned troopers putting men from east Virginia on the lines. Signs
went up at every convenience store and restaurant, "State Troopers Unwelcome
Here" "We Refuse to Serve State Troopers". They lost their nerve and left.

I am glad to see gun and ammunition sales up. The government needs to know
at all times that the populace is armed and in the end has the final say.