homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sarah, the Neiman Marxist...

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sarah, the Neiman Marxist...
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 22:42:39 -0800

Well then, it will be up to you to stick a yellow post-it next to your computer, "Nov. 1, 2009, revisit Sarah Palin" <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>

Well, maybe. Or she has had her 15 minutes of fame and will fade into
obscurity. Or she will sign on with Fox as a talking head and never
ever go away, just like Bill O'Reilly.

I don't see a lot of substance there, but I know many of our estimable
members differ. It would be interesting to re-visit the subject in a
year, but I'm not holding my breath as I'm sure we'll be haring after
something else then (and bringing up homesteading intermittently but
on a regular basis).

The other night I spent a little time looking at video reporting on
the campaigns from back when there were bunches of them. It's a fine
exercise for reminding oneself to put the exciting events into
perspective because they will soon be no-neverminds.

Marie