homestead - Re: [Homestead] voter fraud

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] voter fraud
  • Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 01:50:27 -0400

Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

Of course, we are two years post estimate, so probably 7 million is
closer to being accurate.

I very much doubt the 6 million figure and since the housing bust, the illegal population has been leaving. It is probably much less than that.

I don't mean to really doubt you on this, but how can you tell that the illegals are leaving? What do I look for to see that trend here?

“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda