homestead - Re: [Homestead] voter fraud

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] voter fraud
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 10:18:24 -0500

One Major point to add.?? Hispanic is NOT a RACE!?? Hispanic is an
Ethnicity.?? A combination of different races.?? Caucasion, Native, and
Negro, in different concentrations, depending on particulars, generally
location.

In a similar fashion, Obama is NOT black.?He's no more black than white.?In
fact,?one definition I've heard says?that he's half white, 6 1/2 % black, and
93 1/2% arabic.?I don't buy that one either, since arab is also an ethnicity.

I detest the entire ethno-racial issue, altogether.?We are one species...
Homo sapiens.?That is, and should be, all that matters.

That does bring up an amusing anecdote, however.?On employment applications,
I always mark the "other" box when it asks about ethnic background, and fill
in "Homo sapiens".?I was at a job interview in Noxon, MT, years ago, and
during the interview, the principal was looking over the application, and
said to me, "Uuh, we don't really need your preference listed on the
application."
I simply got up and said, "Thank you for your time.?This is obviously not
going to be a good fit."
I am not going to work for an administrator that does not know the difference
between Homo sapiens, and homo-sexual.

Have a good day.

Ray