homestead - Re: [Homestead] voter fraud

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] voter fraud
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 11:21:10 EDT

> >What happens if a president is elected, and after the inauguration,
> there is found to be widespread voter fraud proven in multiple states
> that would change the outcome of the election. Is there a recall?

This is a long thread and I've only made my way thought half of it, so if I'm
expressing a view that has already been covered, bear with me.

The main importance of the registration fraud and voter fraud is this: (says
I) Since 2000 we have heard nothing but whining and carping from the
supporters of Goofy-Al-Gore (or mindless Bush haters, I don't mind mindful
Bush
haters, but they are rare, "That Bush, he's just so Bush-ful and full of
Bushification, and he's against things and he's for some stuff and that's why
he's bad!")
.... we have heard nothing but wailing and rending garments and heaping of
ashes that he's not the legitimate president! The (evil, right leaning)
Supreme
Court appointed him! Etc. and other moronic rhetoric.

Now it looks like the race is narrowing, both in individual key states and
overall. Obama's detractors, who are many, have claims to his illegitimacy
already cut out for them. Voter fraud! If it weren't for ACORN registering
Disney Characters and dead people, he would never have won! He's not
legitimate.
Added to that the powerful rumor that he was born in Kenya (no, it matters
not a wit whether it is true or not, it has not been specifically disproven
so
there it is) and other claims against his legitimacy and you have a very
large
part of the population, seething, armed, short of temper, and impatient, who
will not view an Obama presidency as legitimate.

Get used to hearing the same inceassant tatoo that you have regaled us with
since 2000. Obama will not be a legitimate president. Doesn't matter
whether
it's true or not, just as it has never mattered that it was not true about
Bush.

James