homestead - Re: [Homestead] voter fraud

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] voter fraud
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 12:17:51 -0400

If you are really interested in this concept, you can google "direct democracy". There's a lot of stuff out there devoted to (and against) this idea.

On Oct 31, 2008, at 12:00 PM, Lisa K.V. Perry wrote:

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 11:46 AM, EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:

I totally agree.

Ditto here.

More than anything I wish we had honest elections with each vote truly
accurately counted.

What will it take to do away with the Electoral College and go with the
popular vote? For voting to be simple and uniform across the country and to
receive a bonafide receipt?

It seems this should not be a difficult thing to do.

My 18 year old is excited about this election and to be voting for his first
time, I remember when I felt the same. Now I feel cynical and jaded. I used
to get excited.

lkvp