homestead - Re: [Homestead] voter fraud

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] voter fraud
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 09:05:40 -0700 (PDT)

I'm glad that he is excited about the elction and that he is actually voting.
I still have to see proof that all of these newly registered millions of
young voters are going to vote in larger percentages than in previous
elections. They are usually too excited about 'other' things than to take
the time to vote. .....bobford