homestead - Re: [Homestead] voter fraud

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] voter fraud
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 12:07:43 -0400

I think this time it will matter because of early voting. Schools are arranging field trips for students to vote, even. There is such a ground game this time that I think the youth vote will definitely count and make a difference.

bob ford wrote:
I'm glad that he is excited about the elction and that he is actually
voting. I still have to see proof that all of these newly registered
millions of young voters are going to vote in larger percentages than
in previous elections. They are usually too excited about 'other'
things than to take the time to vote. .....bobford

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda