homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sarah, the Neiman Marxist...

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sarah, the Neiman Marxist...
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 21:44:41 -0400

Marie McHarry wrote:

Well, maybe. Or she has had her 15 minutes of fame and will fade into
obscurity. Or she will sign on with Fox as a talking head and never
ever go away, just like Bill O'Reilly.

LOL. Where DID he come from?
Actually, I see Joe the Plumber in that role, the talking head, that is.

I don't see a lot of substance there, but I know many of our estimable members differ. It would be interesting to re-visit the subject in a year, but I'm not holding my breath as I'm sure we'll be
haring after something else then (and bringing up homesteading intermittently but on a regular basis).

I hope to God that the last thing we will be talking about a year from
now will be Sarah Palin.
I honestly don't know how I feel about her. I think she is smart, but
not brilliant. There is a lot I like, and a lot that drives me nuts.
I doubt I would ever vote for her, certainly not for President, unless
they win and she turns out to be exemplary in the VP category, and then
I would think about it. Personally though, I am secretly routing for
her to succeed in whatever she does, I think, but I don't know why,
maybe just to stick it to all those assholes who have hit her multiple
times below the belt.

Bev

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda