homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sarah, the Neiman Marxist...

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sarah, the Neiman Marxist...
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 18:31:59 -0700 (PDT)

I know nothing about name brand clothing prices, Marie. I wear 30 dollar
khaki's and a thirty dollar shirt on the rare occasion I must wear long
pants.

I buy most of my clothes through mail-order. I have been in only one
clothing store (Eddie Bauer) in the past, oh I can't remeber, maybe 10 years.

People with no ties to the sweat that went into earning the money can spend
it fast, though .....bobford