homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sarah, the Neiman Marxist...

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sarah, the Neiman Marxist...
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 18:36:49 -0700 (PDT)

You just mentioned something that also applies to me .. Her accent is
difficult for me to adjust. She sounds like one of those people from the
really snowy parts of Minnesota.

I just have to always remind myself how people ,like her, probably react to
our accents. I left the Deep South almost thirty years ago. But, a
Southerner will instantly know from my accent that I was raised down South
.......bobford